Any one else hate pregnancy....no bashing.

Im 28 weeks and everyday things are getting harder and harder, breathing, walking, sleeping.
Pregnancy is SO hard, and I cry all the time because all I can get excited over anymore is the thought of getting my tubes tied so I never have to indure this again.
I cry because All I can think is "my mother was right, I shouldnt have let this pregnancy continue, I should have taken care of it when I could"
I cry all the time about everything.
I love the fact that Im gonna be a mom, but I would rather adopt than EVER go through this again, Im in so much pain all the time and all I want to do is sleep for more than 10 minutes with out hurting so badly I have to get up and walk.
Is there something wrong with me?
Everyone else I know LOVES pregnancy, and everything along with it and I cant stop crying and feeling SOO sad and angry and deppressed.
I dont know what to do, or who to talk to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hate being prego as well...I am due on the 13th of this month and cannot wait. I have had morning sickness from the get go and it still hasn't went away! I hate being hungry all the time and sleeping...I love the idea of being a mommy and I cannot wait to hold my little man in my arms but I will NEVER be prego again...
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that you are havin such a rough pregnancy. Is this your first child? Maybe you need to ask your Dr why all the crying mood swings, I know that the only thing that they will probably tell you is that it is a normal part of pregnancy. But don't talk down about your pregnancy it will be over before you know and if the thought of being a mom excites you then let that be the only thing that you wake up to and go to bed.....I seriously hope that things get better for. Don't ever regret getting pregnant because before you know it you will be looking at your baby saying "so you were the one giving mommy hell" :))
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• im def not for abortion so its good you didnt go threw with that :) but no there is nothing wrong with hating pregnancy. im 39 weeks and i hate it too. not being able to sleep because your so uncomfertable having to get up and go to the bathroom every 15 minutes it really does suck. i could go on and on with everything that just "sux" about being pregnant!! i dont know if i will ever get pregnant again after this.lol. i have yet to experience labor. but just keep in mind that all the pain you are going threw is for a good reason and it wont last forever even though it does seem like it. when your holding your baby in your arms all the pain and uncomfertable-ness that you whent threw will fade into a memory :)
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't know if this is your first or not but every pregnancy is different. This is my first and it has definately taken its toll on me. I'm only 23 weeks on friday and I'm on bedrest because I can't seem to not get sick or not get some type of infection. It's never ending and I just can't get excited or do what I have to do when I'm constantly sick. So I know how you are feeling. I'm also in alot of pain, terrible time breathing, sleeping ect. But I hold in the back of my mind that this pregnancy doesn't determine how the next will be. Just remember that alot of hormones go into being pregnant and every child is a blessing. Hopefully your feelings will change when you see your little ones face. There is nothing wrong with adoption if that is what you choose. The idea that you are giving a child a home is a great thing. Good luck mama, I hope things get better for you<3
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would like to suggest 2 things to you.

1) GET TO A CHIROPRACTOR!! You should NOT be that uncomfortable at this point. I started going to one around 21 weeks of pregnancy and it has been WONDERFUL!! I haven't had siactica, my hips don't hurt this time around and my back has hardly bothered me at all which is the oposite of the experience I had with my first pregnancy.

2) Talk to your doctor or a counsler about the way you've been feeling. You may need to start some therapy or maybe even take an axiety medicine. There are a few that are safe for pregancy and you should feel NO SHAME in taking them if you need them.

Take a warm bath, take deep breathes and think about having your baby in your arms. This will help you to relax. When you go to bed make sure to put a pillow between your legs to help with hip alignment and JUST BREATH!!

This will be over soon sweetie!
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry. I know how hard pregnacies can be. I have had 3 kids and my last pregnancy was the hardest so far. I have faith you can handle it.
    mommyof302

Answer by mommyof302 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'm there with you sweetie!
    I was so sick all three times but more sick with my BOYS!
    I threw up so much, I had to get IV's with my first boy and could only eat Jacks Cheese pizzas for two months with my second boy. My dh bought 14 cheese pizzas a week and I ate them bfast, lunch and dinner!
    I had horrible heart burn and was always uncomfortable. I am short so I have little room for the baby and it was very uncomfortable. Just remember, it will be over soon and you will be so happy and more comfortable soon! It is worth it, afterall, I hated it but did it THREE TIMES lol!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I loved being pregnant (with both pregnancies) up until I was about 30wks pregnant, then the muscle cramps and braxton hicks started!!! Right now I am almost 32wks pregnant and I wake up about 5-6 times a night (sometimes every hour on the hour) with leg cramps and have to switch positions. I don't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep.... so I understand how you feel. It is definately worth it when you get to see your baby's face for the first time, I know it's cliche, but all the pain does seem to be forgotten. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 1:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ohh, darlin' - we should hang out or somethin'! this is my first pregnancy & i think this whole thing sucks. i have also been having an extreme amount of back pain..can't sleep through the night 'cause of it. i can't go 24 hours without crying. i have also gotten frustrated with myself for not taking care of the situation when i could have. however, that is not to say that i don't want this baby. i would always think about pregnancy & that it lasts for 9 months and say, hey that's not so bad. f&*k that!! i'm only 4.5 months and i'm like, s!%t, this is taking forever. i get incredibly anxious over nothing & maybe that has to do with the waiting, waiting, waiting... but, NO, there is nothing wrong with you, because obviously there are other people in your same boat. remember that all the emotions you are feeling are OK and you'll feel better if you can talk to someone. i have to remind myself of that daily. feel better
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Ok I hate being pregnant just as much as the rest but when you see that baby you have been making for 40 weeks you will be able to tell it was ALL worth it. I am going on my third and I hate it. I get so fat, I can't breath, hard to walk, just sux period!!! But when I see my babies faces or hear them cry it is all worth it. It is amazing expierence and you won't regret it and it is a part of you!!!! Good Luck
    JessieGoins

Answer by JessieGoins at 1:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009