Any one else hate pregnancy....no bashing.

Im 28 weeks and everyday things are getting harder and harder, breathing, walking, sleeping.
Pregnancy is SO hard, and I cry all the time because all I can get excited over anymore is the thought of getting my tubes tied so I never have to indure this again.
I cry because All I can think is "my mother was right, I shouldnt have let this pregnancy continue, I should have taken care of it when I could"
I cry all the time about everything.
I love the fact that Im gonna be a mom, but I would rather adopt than EVER go through this again, Im in so much pain all the time and all I want to do is sleep for more than 10 minutes with out hurting so badly I have to get up and walk.
Is there something wrong with me?
Everyone else I know LOVES pregnancy, and everything along with it and I cant stop crying and feeling SOO sad and angry and deppressed.
I dont know what to do, or who to talk to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm pregnant with my first and it's definitely the hardest thing I've ever done. The only thing getting me through it are the encouraging words "It's all worth it"
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I hated being pregnant. I posted this question a while ago and there were only like 2-3 peole who said they hated it. I don't get it. The only good thing is no period and finally having a baby to hold.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 7:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• that stinks, i'm 17 weeks and don't even notice i'm pregnant
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i'll carry your baby
    staciandababy

• I liked it...and hated some parts,
    the painful parts,
    but if i could do it over again i would in a heart beat,

< cant have no more babies
    Anonymous

• 17 weeks your not even pregnant yet- get back to us when your so big you waddle and you wet yourself waiting in line at the shopping center and your back hurts so bad you wish you could die and your feet are so swollen you want to chop them off and feed them to your dog!
    You say your only 28 weeks, you still got ALOT more hell to go though so I would advise talking to a theripist.
    Your just now getting to the real bad part!
    ENJOY!
    Anonymous

• definetly! never again will I ever want to be pregnant, one is enough for me, my experience during and after pregnancy was horrible so I don't want to go threw that ever again:/
    bettyboob83

Answer by bettyboob83 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I hated the fact that I gained 80 pounds during pregnancy, got stretchmarks, high blood pressure, gestational diabetis, hemorroids, hairier body, a c-section scar for life, dark areas on my knuckles armpits etc, weak abdominal muscles that are now stretched for life and make me look pregnant for life:( I hate everything pregnancy did to me, if I would of known I would of never had kids! I regret getting pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• You know what? 9 months of pregnancy is nothing compared to 6 years with TEENS......
    T45

Answer by T45 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• oh I forgot to mention it also gave me an umbilical hernia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous