I can't seem to get comfy

I am due the 13th of June and starting last night it seems like my son is laying on my hips and it seems to make my legs ache...does anyone have advice for sitting/laying position that might help?

konnorsmommy09

Asked by konnorsmommy09 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i sleep in a recliner, its the ONLY thing that makes my legs and back feel better, and helps me breath.
    good luck mama, it wlll be over soon
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• lol im due the 10th of june and mine wont keep his feet out from under my ribs!! ive herd that if you lay on your side and kind of tilt your body back and forth that you can get the baby to move. try it and see!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I haven't tried to sleep in the recliner but I sure will tonight! lol! Laying on my side and rocking helps with the pain while I am doing it but he seems to snuggle back down when I get up and start moving again lol...I even tried body pillows and pillows between my knees
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'm due on the 16th. I need to get a recliner!
    tflo76

Answer by tflo76 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Im due the 30th and i have had to use a the boppy between my legs to help with hip pain. I would try sleeping in a recliner.
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I feel your pain. Just a year ago I was in the same situation my little came on June 19. For about 3weeks prior to his birth I slept on the couch, or on my knees slumped over the ottoman when the pain was too intense. hang in there its sooooo worth it!!
    ladyblue32

Answer by ladyblue32 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2009