Do you consider tattoos trashy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope- i have 2 tattoos right now. i plan on getting something added on to one of them and then probably get 4 more after that. they are all hidden.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• no, I have two tattoos and my husband has a lot! I did request that he doesn't cover his entire body in tattoos... he has such beautiful skin :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have some work on my body that I wish I never got. I went a little crazy when I was 18! As a mom and wife and business woman now, it can be embarrassing at times because I live in a more conservative area then where I grew up and sometimes my image can make people think I'm a hard person when I'm not. Unfortunatly people are judgemental about apperances. I try to cover up but I did the dumbest tattoo ever....my left hand(wedding ring) ugh, ugly! I look at some of my old work and wish I never got it because I feel it does make me look tacky. BUT
    I have seen some VERY beautiful work on people. I guess it just keeps me open minded when it comes to first impressions!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i have to say i think some are trash but most i have seen are great but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Geez I hope not. I have 2.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think tattoos are actually pretty cool and I would love to have one myself...but I am a WIMP!!!!!!!! LOL. Maybe someday I will toughen up enough to get one myself.

MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 8:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have a rose on my right ankle with both of my son's names on it. They're not trashy.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• mansfield- i was scared too but its really not that bad. i have angel wings on my lower back and i have lil' lucky on my left shoulder. it wasnt bad at all.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I dont think a tattoo is trashy but I admit, I dont care to see them all over a persons body. I think one or two classy and nicely placed tattoos are cool. I might consider getting one too. I saw this girl in the cable office today that had one on each calf and her knuckes and her arms and neck. She was super nice and talkative but honestly she did look trashy. She smiled at me and her teeth were brown and rotted. Of course that could be why I thought she was trashy, but then again, maybe it was the arrow through her lip or her ear. I cant remember. I did think she was nice though but still kinda trashy.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I honestly believe some people go to far when it comes to painting the skin. YES, I consider most tatoos to be TRASHY but like one said, it is in the eyes of the beholder.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009