I dont trust him

I think my husband was browsing the casul encounters on craigslist because a add was red like someone viewd it and it wasnt me...

I started working again cuz hes laid off so ya the fucker cant even be trusted for 6 hrs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• how'd you get to casual encounters??

sounds like you have trust issues with him-- you should talk to him about it or call it quits...
    Anonymous

• Were there any other things that made you not trust him before this? Or was this the first time something like this has happened?
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 8:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Ask him. Point blank. You are gonna drive yourself crazy until you do.
    Does he have a history of being unfaithful to you? It sounds like you don't trust him anyway.

I agree with the pp...talk to him and figure things out, otherwise move on. But don't start accusing...that will get you nowhere fast. Try your best to be calm and matter-of-fact and be civil. DEFINITELY NOT AN EASY TASK!!!! Especially when you have suspicions that he may be up to something. And I would advise you talk after the kids are in bed or when you can get someone to watch them in case it escalates into a screaming match so they are not present for that.
    Anonymous

• Ask him what can it hurt?
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i saw the same thing on my computer and so i clicked. it was freaking hysterical. My DF was at work so i checked his email and facebook to see if he had any shady messages and i didnt find anything so i started looking at all the "adult" stuff cause thats funny too and when he came home he went on craigslist and saw it and asked me and i told him i was bored and it was funny and he agreed. we sat there for like 2 hours reading a ton of them and laughing. For like 2 eeks i periodically checked his email just to check and i still havent found anything and i believe he did it for no reason
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Put an ad on there that fits his "ideal woman" and make it say " wanted looking for blah blah, and make it match your husband's description. See if he replies. There won't be any excuses then.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• if it's red then yes he has looked at it, but unless you have another reason I wouldn't suspect anything. I have looked at them too && agree with Kenna it is so f*n funny
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009