is any one else watching mtv's im a single parent??

there is a man on there who's wife left him with 6 children! how could a mother leave her triplets and twins? i could never do this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• yea i saw it awhile ago. its a rerun! BUT THATS CRAZY!!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• its sad. i want to cry. :(
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• alot of mothers leave even one kid doesnt matter how many their are moms and dads still leave . it is sad
    Anonymous

• i saw that.some people werent meant to have kids oh well
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I KNOW and if I watched it right the oldest boy he had was HERS from a previous marriage and HE kept the boy! I feel bad for him BUT if I was single I don't think I could date him.  That would be overwhelming!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• HE IS SUCH AN AWESOME MAN!!! i was so proud of him, and sad for the kids..the mom couldnt handle it..unfortunately it happens alot, usually the kids end up with extended fam or in foster care this time there was a great dad in the picture to handle it...hes going to have a hard time finding a girlfriend!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2009