Okay, cake question.

Does anyone know how/what I would need to put my own digital picture on a cake? I am trying to avoid spending $$money to have it done at a bakery.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You have to have a printer that prints with edible ink to print it out on edible wafer paper, call around and ask about it. Some bakeries will print your picture for you for a cost of about $10- $12.00 or so.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If there is a SuperWalmart of Sam's in your area, their bakeries do an awesome job. You would need to buy a special printer with special edible ink and edible paper and those are also expensive. Bakeries really aren't that expensive for something like this.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If you wanted to do it, you could buy some laminate paper and seal it in there. It's still gonna cost you either way. I would have your walmart print it for you and then put it on the cake yourself. Mabye abour $10. But the laminate plastic paper is about $5.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2009