Where can you have a 4,3, and 2 yr olds bday in March?

My kids bdays arent until March n April but I am thinking of haven all 3 girls party same time because two r in march n one end of april. I live in NJ n its often chilly n possibly raining in March or even April...so any ideas wat i can do....also would have the the 4 3 and 2 yr old at same time? I mean either one or two will have to be after their bday is that fair?

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ya it is fair if u dont have a lot of money but i would just do it at ur house if with family and a few friends
    NevaehsMommy69

Answer by NevaehsMommy69 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Decorate cupcakes!!!! Have them make pretty princess crowns and dresses out of paper. Our daughter is turning 4 and she is having a tea party princess birthday. Totally pampered. Trinity (her friend) and Raven will be getting their hair done, painted nails and toe nails, light very light make up . And cupcakes that they can decorate with plenty of princess sprinkles. (pink)
    But if you don't want to be at home shouldn't there be site that you can go to that has free things to do in your area?
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• A bounce house is TONS OF FUN! Jumpin' Joeys, Bounce USA, ect... Some even let the adults play & i know you may thing ohhh no adults would do that ---- My dh & older nepphew (18) had a BALL !! Ages 2-60 had fun.... Yea.. my 60yr old mom & 39yr sister was playing as well!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i tried bounce usa n its 450 for hr
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009