Okay, so rip me a new one I can take it!!

I'm so sick of hearing other people's music all day long!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BITCHES AND HOES, BLAA BLAA ETC!!! See my neighbors don't do it late at night but I'm sooooo tired of being in my house and hearing every bass line, cuss word and noise all day long, not to mention my kids! If I said anything he might slash my tires, since I'm almost positive they are dealing drugs(trust me I have good reason!). Landlord doesn't care. Ugh, I've got a headache.....anyone else gotta deal with this? Sorry if bitchy, just frustrated!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go ahead girl! i got so fed up with ours i called the law every single time they did it. i thank God every day that they have moved. and the funny thing is 2 of them are in jail because of selling drugs. i am so glad my little girl doesn't have to hear that so called "music" calling women hoes and bitches. it is a shame that being in your own home is hell because of it.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• When I was staying in my apartment, I called the freakin law each and everytime I heard them assholes down stairs playing loud music. Makes no doggone sense. They didn't know it was me because there were older people around also. One of my friends was an officer so he was always patrolling the area. :One time in the middle of the night I got up and started playing country music loud as I can stand it....see how you like that dammit!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• OKay Anon, way to be a disgustingly racist. Sorry I personally have a problem with that word (NO, I'm not black).

Either way, I would call the cops, day and night. If they slash your tires, call the cops. If you have ANY suspicions of them dealing drugs, CALL THE COPS. They will document everything and will help you to find a resolution. I would make a bigger stink with your landlord, eventually he will get sick of hearing about it and will do something hopefully if he intends on keeping good paying tenants. Talk with your neighbors, they will probably have the same complaint, group complaints filed together could be a bolder statement! Good Luck!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 9:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i hate when i am in my car and some jerk pulls up beside me and all i hear is BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM coming from their freaking bass. if i wanted to hear YOUR music instead of MINE i would have my radio turned off and my windows down to hear your music. drives me crazy

we used to have neighbors that would play their music loud every friday night. we lived on base (hubs is army) and curfew is midnite on friday and saturday nights. so if that music was still playing at 12:01 am, i would call the mps
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 9:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Do you live in an apartment or a house? If you live in a house, and the landlord doesn't rent out your neighbor's house, then he can't do anything for you. But if you live in an apartment building or complex, you can file a complaint with the landlord.

Also, like the PP's said, call the cops (the non-emergency number) and file a complaint EVERY single time you hear the bass drop.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ya know what gets me is other peoples cigarettes... i smell it at stop lights, outside every store, and what gets me the most is at the park! you can call the cops about load music, which is very annoying but thats it, annoying. second hand smoke can cause illness, disease, even death but i cant complain to anyone about that!

bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• When I was younger (long before I even met my husband) I lived in an apartment in LA. I had a neighbor downstairs who was seriously crazy. He actually DID slash three of my four tires. I moved the very next weekend. I wish you could do the same. It stinks to live some place that causes you such stress. You should feel comfortable and safe at home.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• sounds like a place I used to live in and No, I don't think you're being bitchy. I think you're just plain fed up and with good reasoning. I'd be so p*****. I can't believe your landlord doesn't care! I'm so sorry you're living like that. Noone should have to live in fear.
    lilangel2505

Answer by lilangel2505 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Amen. I also rent at the moment and just absolutely LOVE people who do this. My landlord cares, though, so I can't say I have that problem to deal with and you shouldn't have that problem. I'd probably start calling the landlord every half hour and bother him/her as much as I'm being bothered until he/she does something about it.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009