i suck at this stuff!

Tomorrow night DF and I are having "date night" MIL is off friday and is keeping DD overnight..I want to do something romantic just not anything too crazy and i dont wanna spend a buncha money....any suggestions i totally suck at all that romance stuff sooo thats what you ladies are here for lol! please please please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• dinner and a bottle of wine, or three bottles of wine
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• An action flick and hot car sex.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Not fancy, but we got to enjoy our time together.
    Last Saturday, when we got a chance, we went to have a few drinks at my favorite Mexican restaurant at the bar...had a basket of chips/salsa and sat for a while. Then, walked to the movie theater (which was in the same mall) and saw a movie. THEN>>>> went to eat dinner. It was all quite leisurely, and that's how you want date night to be. We've tried the RUSH RUSH to the movies and dinner thing, but the addition of a few drinks BEFORE the movie kinda settled us down a bit.
    mybabies

Answer by mybabies at 9:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Make dinner then slip in to something SEXY! That's what my hubby likes. try that and see what happens.
    mommyof302

Answer by mommyof302 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2009