Anybody have a Fisher-Price digital camera?

I can't figure out how to get pics off my dd's camera. I even bought a memory card for it, thinking I would just be able to take card, plug into computer and get the pictures. Nothing I've tried works. They're just stuck in the camera!

sparrowprincess

Asked by sparrowprincess at 8:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Did the camera come with a USB cable? Software? You may have to install the software first. If the camera has internal memory and the pictures are stored there, you will probably have to use the USB cable to download them. But if they are on the memory card, you should be able to put the card in your computer and download them once you install the software.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• you should be able to at least take the memory card to walmart and put it in their picture machine to get the pictures
    Anonymous

• dd's came with a usb cord...I'm fairly certain that any dig camera cord will work its hidden where the batteries go. Hope I helped!!
    frogger11

Answer by frogger11 at 4:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2009