my 12-year-old...

hi guys my 12-year-old has had some problems with anxiety. she has found this bruise on the back of her head that hurts if she opens her mouth on the way or if she pushes on it. im sure she just bumped herself somewhere but she thinks she's going to get amnesia or something terrible... it can't be more than a bump, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• My son does that stuff as well.. he is always dying of something. And its started around puberty. I think they have so much going on with their bodies they get freaky. I usually tell him we will wait 24 (or 48) hours and see if any more symptoms develop or if it gets worse and then I will take him to the doctor. That usually does the trick, gives him the knowledge that I am listening and he knows that if its serious, I will have it taken care of. BTW- we have yet to make a trip to the doctor!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• LOL good point teampalmer. hands down agree with you 100%
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009