Am I overreacting??

I am asking a question just for the sake of opinion. If your bf or husband had a myspace for a long time, and there were always the same group of 'guys' as his top 5 friends, then one day it was changed to a female as the #1 spot, what would you ladies think?????? It is a female from another state, and he says I overreacted, and that it is just myspace, but it really bothered me... Says there is no plans of meeting, but they have been 'friends' for a while.

belladonna29

Asked by belladonna29 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• It depends. If he's not that serious, it wouldn't bother me. If we are in a serious relationship then I don't see any reason for him to keep in close contact with "old female friends".

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• That myspace, facebook chatting to the opposite sex will only lead to trouble. You did not overreact. Guys think chatting/texting other women is ok and nobodies getting hurt but that is far from true, my usband was approached via texting and he fell right into it and it just about ended our marriage. Keep your eyes opened. good luck
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would be bummed out...not sure if I would over react and have a fit, but I would be bummed and tell him I am bummed!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i would be upset too
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would be freaking out on my husband! Now if we were just dating then i would just change my top friend to one of my ex's and not say anything and wait for him to ask me about it.
    Anonymous

• I would be telling him that a SUDDEN CHANGE IN BEHAVIOR IS A SIGN OF SOMETHING WRONG!! He changed his behavior by suddenly putting a female as his #1 after ALWAYS having the same guys in his top. If he continues to be defensive, drop him.
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 10:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Why are you not his number 1?
    I'd be wondering what was up.. but if I was too curious I'd move the computer to the living area so I could see what's going on if I was too worried about it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'd be pissed. Unless maybe someone else was his number one and they deleted there Myspace, bumping her up to #1.

No, but I would really be angry. Especially if she is the only girl on his top. Sounds silly, but that's disrespectful IMO. Does he still list himself as in a relationship/married ? And are there any pictures of you two together on there?? If not.. red flag!!! GL.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• their**
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think it depends. Do you trust him. If so I probaby wouldn't think to much of it. I have guys on my facebook and myspace pages that are ex's. They are all married now and it's not like I talk to them all the time. Maybe once a week. My dh trusts me and I trust him. I did notice the other day that he had viewed a womans history on myspace but they wern't friended so I didn't read to much into it. I would just keep my eyes open for other changes in behavior. Late night phone calls or on the computer all the time.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009