If you are one of the judgemental moms on here what makes you think you are better than others?

Whether it has to do with spanking, vaccinations, breastfeeding, or whatever, what makes you think just bc you do something everyone should be just like you? Everyone has the right to make their own decisions and most moms on here are doing what they think is best and what is best for their own family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I noticed very early on in life that when I use the bathroom there is no odor. If there is one, then it is a light flowery scent akin to roses or maybe lilac. In other words: My sh*t don't stink.
    Anonymous

• Because I'm an anon! :)
    Anonymous

• "Because I'm a person with a lot of common sence and I noticed that there are a lot of young and nieve and uneducated people on cafemom"

key words highlighted..... omg.... lol.

You may be a very nice person, but have no right judging anyone. Really.

Anonymous

• lol omg anon 9p I was thinking the same thing reading that sentence by staceynoel
    Anonymous

• Well I asked a question a long time ago.I droped my money while carrying the baby.I was walkingj out of the bank and i did not close my purse and it fell.I asked how I can make quick money .I lost two hundred and fifty dollars and a lot of rude woman ,told me to go and sell my body.Money comes and goes.I was so mortifedand I get that rude response.I made that money back .I have enough money to open my business and my husband gave me money to open it.One thing is why be so rude.If you are rude to me I will be very rude back.
    Anonymous

• Ok...here's the thing...You come on a sight asking a bunch of random STRANGERS a question........and you expect to hear only what you want to hear!!?? People keep asking this question and I find it so strange. If there is one thing I have learned on here its that there are people with beliefs from one end of the spectrum to the other (some beliefs I didn't even know existed!!) so you are likely to get a range of beliefs and answers. I have also come to realize that the answers that many consider "rude" and "hateful" and "judgmental" are answers that aren't what the person wanted to hear. Bottom line, like my DH says, if you don't want to hear the answer....DON'T ASK THE QUESTION!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't think that. But, in truth, if you think the decisions you make for yourself or your family don't affect others too, you're a little naive. You don't live in a bubble. If moms are making the best decisions they can, truly INFORMED decisions, I don't have a problem with what anyone decides. But if someone is making a decision for some stupid reason that isn't based in reality... (The tree goddess told me not to poison my children with the MMR vaccination because it's not natural) you have a right to make that decision but I probably wouldn't agree with the decision. What if the MAJORITY of people didn't vaccinate their kids? That could be a serious public health risk.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2009