Does anyone who does PartyLite get many shows...

I love PartyLite and am considering working for them. Any other consultant out there that have always booked shows and want to know how you get them and how many shows a week do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• No one around here is doing well at all. No one can afford the candles even though they are good.
    Anonymous

• My neice used to sell PartyLite and did very well. Just had to put it on the back burner due to homeschooling her 4 kids. Will you have a web site through PartyLite? I find this a great tool to have. Women will always find the funds to buy things if they love them. Wether it be shoes, purses, candles, jewelry, make-up...
    My candle business with Gold Canyon is going very well, so there are those out there that will buy. Good Luck
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Check out my website, it may be another WAH job to consider. http:www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have sold candles for 3 years and it only brings in enough to get what candles I want for myself. I started selling jewelry a few months ago and women love it. It spreads like wildfire and the commission is half. It is like a salary income. www.cookielee.biz/daphnematlock
    Daphne85

Answer by Daphne85 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Congratulations on your decision to Start your own business with PartyLite! I have been a Consultant for 10 years. Sept 1, I became a Unit Leader and double my income! I do 6 to 8 shows a month, plus fundraisers, Online orders, Weddings, and more. The beauty in this company is working your business around your schedule and life. I wish you success in your decision to become part of the PartyLite World. It will change your life!
    pnkblublonde

Answer by pnkblublonde at 6:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009