If you were in the store and had something under your cart and the cashier forgort to ring it up and you HONESTLY didnt notice til you got out to the car or got home would you go back in and pay for it or not?

be honest

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• Absolutely...i couldn't live with the guilt even it was an honest mistake.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I actually think I would especially if I frequented that store.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

I was going to say the same thing. Now if it was out of town or something than it was just an honest mistake.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• True story-----I was at walmart and was buying eyeliner...well it was kinda right up agains the cart under the basket part. Well i didnt know it wasnt rung up til i was unloading my groceries in to my trunk and saw the eyeliner stuck there. Well, I felt so bad...but didn't want to go back in so I just left it in the cart!!!!! Crazy I know. Someone else probably kept it.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• no.
    yes i am a bad girl
    Anonymous

• I would and did a few weeks ago. We were at a pet food store and a I put a little packet of catnip in the cart. I then put a 20 lb bag of cat food on top of it. I was unloading stuff into the car and noticed that little packe of catnip. I went back in the store and paid for it.

One time I went grocery shopping and it was buy 2 12pks of soda get two free, so I had 4 on the bottom of my cart. I put one up on the thing for them to scan and left the other three under the cart. I got to talking to the cashier and forgot to mention the other three. After I walked out of the store I went back in and they told me to just forget it and keep them free of charge!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Ive done it both on accident and on purpose. Its the cashier's responsibility to make sure they rang up everything in your cart. If they didnt catch it, oh well!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• that's happened to me twice and no I didn't.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• No.... I'd be too lazy to drive all the way back and wait in line.. Especially at Wallmart
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 2:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yes I would and I have before. I can't stand the guilt of keeping something I didn't pay for.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2009