If you judge Muslims, should the United States be judged on

our serial killers? Should other countries think we are all like them simply because we come from the same country? Muslims are peaceful people. They have extremists, but then, again, so do we. Think before you speak... Do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately there are too many ignorant people in the world that won't look into a culture or religion to find out what their all about. That is a good example, not every American should be based off of what other extremist are doing.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Very poignant point considering the recent attack on Dr. Tiller. I am certain that who ever killed him calls himself a Christian though this was a completely Un Christian thing to do and certainly doesn't represent Christianity in anyway.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Muslims are all over the world too. They're not just in the places where we are fighting wars.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I never judge a race, culture, group, or color due to some bad apples.

For instance, it would be unfair of me to judge my Mexican/Latino neighbors just because there are illegal immigrants around from Mexico. It would be unfair of me to judge the general public on welfare assistance due to the few people who abuse it. It would be unfair of me to judge all football players due to OJ Simpson. And, it would be unfair of me to judge all black, male pop stars due to the lifestyle and actions of Michael Jackson.
    I'm sure I could go on and on.

Never judge others unless you are ready to be judged yourself.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2009