I just got over my period. but im tired all the time, pee constatly, eat too much random foods. and i got really naueseated in the car the other day.. is this a good sign that im pregnant again??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be.

You should also get checked for diabetes.
    Anonymous

• if your period was atleast 2 weeks ago it may be possible. but i don;t think eating random foods is because of that you would only be a couple weeks. if you want to be pg good luck!!
    kamrynsmommie

Answer by kamrynsmommie at 10:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Pee on a stick. We are not drs or PG tests!
    Anonymous

• It depends on when you ovulate. The average women ovulates between day 9 of there cycle and day 17 but many women ovulate before the 9th and later than the 17th. It just depends on your body.

Also what you thought was your period may have been ovulation bleeding.

Take a test if your concerned!
    Anonymous

• Most women become pregnant 2 weeks after their period. It is possible to get pregnant before this time but its somewhat rare. I don't think that you are. But women can have periods and be pregnant at the same time also. So i would just take a test if you miss your period. I hope for the best! good luck!
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• The last poster is incredibly INCORRECT!!

It is a HUGE MYTH that most women ovulate 2 weeks after there periods. That idea is based on the idea that all women have 28 day cycle when in reality very few women do.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility to learn more.

Anonymous

• Your having twins!!
    Anonymous

• twins, were the heck did you come up with that??
    Anonymous

• I guess I'm one of the few lucky women who have an extremely regular period on a 28 day cycle? Because I ovulate exactly two weeks after my period ends every time.

But one of the posters was right in that some of the symptoms you described are signs of diabetes (peeing all the time, tired all the time, etc). If you haven't missed your period yet, it is worth it to get checked for that, if it concerns you. Your nausea in the car could be contributed to car sickness, if you have a history of that.

However, if you don't get your period when you are due for it, take a test. At this point, it's probably too soon to test, but I don't know your menstrual cycle. If the symptoms continue, go to the doctor! We can't diagnose anything over the internet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2009