Graduation or Two year anniverary?

Today is my two year anniversary with my BOYfriend (not husband) and is also my cousin's high school graduation.

Which one would you attend if you only had time to attend one of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Definately the graduation. It only happens once in a lifetime.
    Your boyfriend will forgive you if he really loves you.
    Anonymous

• try to get to both. If you are really serious with this guy then he would understand about your cousin's graduation. If you plan on marrying this guy i would attend the 2 year anniversary.
    Anonymous

• Why can't your boyfriend come too? Then you two can head back home together for a romantic night?

Honestly, me and dh forgot our 1st wedding anniversary. We were discussing bills and figured out what day it was at like 6pm. lol. We just decided to celebrate it the next day instead.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would do Graduation and celebrate anniversary on a diffrent day. That way you can celebrate both.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• He doesn't like to be around my family and would not go. He got mad at me for going because it got over later than he expected it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• If he doesn't want to be around your family, this situation wasn't your biggest problem.
    Sorry girl, but I wouldn't feel bad for going to the party if I were you.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• WTH!!! he doesnt like your family?????I wouldn't be wasting my time with him, not likely going to be a marriage in your future IMO...
    go to the graduation........
    Anonymous