Does yogurt help?

I know yogurt helps with diaherrea when a baby is on antibiotics but does it help when they are cutting their teeth and have diaherrea?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A baby 0-12 months shouldnt eat yogurt its made from cows milk and they cant digest cows milk until there at least 1 and if your baby is teething barely no yogurt! slice some peaches or apples freeze them and put them into a little mess binky (can be found in the baby aisle at the grocery store) and that way its cold and sweet and they can digest it. I use this for my DS he loves the fruit it distracts him from the fact his mouth hurts!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I do not know if it will help with the diarrhea from teething but they can have yogurt. My doctor had us give our little guy yogurt to help with his ear infections. My 10 month old has been eating yogurt for about a month now. Doctor just said to make sure it was whole milk yogurt.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009