Which is worse----

So ladies wich is worse. The males who leave the seat up or the ones who leave it down and miss the bowl completely.

For me both are annoying, one could possibly hurt. The other has the ewwww factor.

PestPatti

Asked by PestPatti at 10:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my hubby does both. he does the miss the bowl thing especially bad when he's been drinking LOL. i think both are annoying as well, i cant choose between the 2!
    Anonymous

• I agree they re both annoying but I think I'd have to go with leaving seat down and missing completely.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• the ones who miss completely...ewwwwwwww
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ok i'd rather have the pee go in the toilet and have them flush BEFORE i fall in the toilet than sit on all their pee on the seat
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't know which is worse. Every time my SO forgets and I say something he goes "who decided that the seat has to go down all the time, how come you ladies can't put the seat UP when you're done?!" Which made me stop and think...damn...that's a point I never thought of. So I just deal with the crap and don't really say anything anymore. Still annoying though (*sigh*)
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• the ones that miss the bowl completely. ive gotten into the habit of checking the seat before i sit down, not so much cuz of my bf, but his little boy. lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• missing completely, imo is the worse. My hubby can never hit the right spot especially right after he wakes up. It's sooooooo gross.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ick! I think missing the bowl is worse...but yea, they are both nasty!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• The ones who leave the seat down. The one that is way worse is the ones who don't turn on the light when they go in the middle of the night and miss completly.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Mine. The one who leaves the seat up AND misses completely..
    Anonymous