Do you make up your

bed every morning?
I don't, my hubby works graves, and will just mess it up again anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. for the same reason too.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• no
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• nope i dont ..i make my kids thou
    Anonymous

• i rarely make my bed unless someone's coming over and might see it. i agree why make it just to mess it up later? its something that a perfectionist must have decided be part of our daily routine LOL
    Anonymous

• I don't make it up but if my ds is in my room watching tv, he will make it for me. I love the little things he does. He's 4 :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yes, every day, but then my husband goes to bed and gets up about the same time that I do. In fact, I have him trained to make his own side, and when I get up, about 15 minutes later, I make my side. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 10:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• for the most part...yes! The only thing better then getting into a made bed everyday is getting into a made bed with new clean sheets!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have started making it recently. If my room is clean otherwise, then I like to have the bed made. If the room is messy, I feel no need to make the bed.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• every single morning....without fail...unless for some reason I am sick and stay in it...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If I have the time, I will, lol. My husband works out of town most of the time, so when he comes home I will and if we have company, but other than that, I'll usually just close the door, LOL!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2009