sex question

okay i have been with my bf/father of my child for 8 years.. we are high school sweetharts.. i lost my virginity to him.. now since we ahve had our son and i have gained weight sex is not great any more... it is on average only 5 minutes long.. as he puts it it is a race and he is there to finish first... and i have a toy.. so he tells me to use it when he is not in the mood... we only have sex when he is in the mood and if i dotn want to he gets irritated with me till i do... i dont enjoy it.. i want to spice things up.. i am bisexual and i want to have gf on the side and he told me the only waythat is possible is if we have 3 some and he gets to have sex with her wen he wants.. and that is not cool.. and i should add when we have sex i never get off.. i have been having sex for 4 years and i have gotten off maybe twice in that time.. i need dome serious adivce...

mommy_1107

Asked by mommy_1107 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you guys ever thought about the swingers lifestyle? That's what me and my hubby do. We get together with other couples and we all have sex together with each other. I know it works for us and we love it. Maybe that would help out your and your sex life.
    Anonymous

• So your telling us that basically, your man could care less to please you in bed.... Um darlin that is the problem right there YOUR MAN. I'm surprised you even want to be with this guy let alone have sex with him. Having a threesome is not going to make him want to please you in bed. That definitely isn't a solution. My only advice is leave him!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You're really a mess. But that's okay. Just realize that a 3some is the last thing you should be pushing for right now. Fix matters with your SO.
    krnrobey71

Answer by krnrobey71 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think you guys need to find a better solution than to bring a third party to your relationship. You both need to have more respect for each other. You have a child together and she needs to be respected as well. I'm sure you've tried talking to him, some men just dont get what we women say, but try your best. cheating or threesomes is not the answer. Think of the possibility of diseases and what that could mean for your child, if you guys should get sick, she needs both of you. Unfortunatly you both have to be on the same page and it doesnt seem like your guy is very sensitive. I sincerely hope that everything works out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would guess if you had a gf on the side she may not be into men or not into 3 somes. I agree that foursomes rock though.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• uhm, he sounds like he wants to cheat on you. if he hasn't already.
    tell him he isn't going to get anymore until he can find it in his selfish little being to give you the attention and orgasms you deserve.
    Maybe you're just being too complacent and he's use to walking all over you Try growing some balls and say "no more! i'm going to get what i want!"
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 3:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2009