Job question

is this a good response to this question?
1. Why do you want to be a CNA?

I love to help and be around people! Having someone smile at you, because you helped make their day, brightens my day. I have a daughter with a medical condition, when she gets sick I have to pay close attention to her body to make sure she doesn't go into an adrenal crisis. She deserves the best care possible, for this reason and the fact that I always wanted to be a Labor & Delivery nurse, I plan on going back to school for a nursing degree sometime soon. I thought getting a CNA, and being exposed to the health environment was a great start

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• ??? Why?
    Anonymous

• i am obviously filling out an app
    Po0okiebear69

Answer by Po0okiebear69 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• When you tell a potential employer that you plan to to go school and do something else, you leave the impression that you will not be totally committed to the job. Additionally, when you tell a potential employer that you have a child with medical conditions (or that you have any children), some will be concerned that you will have the potential to take lots of time off.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• "I love to help and be around people! Having someone smile at you, because you helped make their day, brightens my day" ... the end... you don't want to include too much personal information, such as your child's condition because they will automatically assume you're going to need time off on a regular basis.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2009