what is the right way not to keep anyone left out?

how do you keep every family member informed so they don't feel left out when you are states apart

mom2bedec2009

Asked by mom2bedec2009 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We called my husbands mom after every appointment and emailed her the ultrasound pictures after we got them. She didnt make it down for the birth but she came in when my daughter was 3 weeks old and stayed for a week. We all have a facebook account and she sees all the updated pictures. We also call her when she has done something new like roll over (still working on this) or grabbing toys. She wants to move here so bad so she can see her a little more often.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• facebook..lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I started a blog for our family and sent everyone links to it. I text my MIL and stepmom after my appointments. I would text my mom but she uses a cell phone for really old people or toddlers and it has no texting. Seriously she needs to get into the 21st century already. She only has a computer because my husband replaced some parts in my old one and I hooked it up for her.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have a blog at blogspot.com It's very easy. FREE! And you na put in up to so many (i think 10) emails, and when you add a new entryy it shoots it out to the emails. It's great! Plus there is no sign in or sign up mess for those who aren't tech savy! lol...like MY grandparents....it's just a website!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I just send an email to everyone once there is enough good (or bad) information that I think everyone would want to know! I generally talk to my MIL and my stepmom every day, so they get daily updates, haha.
    logansmommy0728

Answer by logansmommy0728 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009