how should i finish my tattoo?

i have my outline done for my dragon and tiger tattoo on my upper back. since the start i've been a little hesitant about getting it in color because im a bigger fan of black and grey. when i went to my artist the first time, i asked for a little color to be on the dragon and tiger and some pink flowers, but i want it to be primarily b&g. now im kind of double thinking that and was thinking if i should just get it in all b&g except for some red flowers and petals kind of blowing through it. i want it to be pretty and still reflect my likes. what do you all think? i really like both my ideas for a little color on the dragon/tiger as a focal point but i dont know if it would look funny in an all grey backgound. any and all comments are appreciated! THANK YOU! =)

http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk387/racheleabella/041.jpg

rAbella

Asked by rAbella at 11:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a little color would be alright but I really like how it sounds to do it all b&g with the red flower petals.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• first off NICE love it!!! i would color them in it would make it pop more
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I like b&g. I like your idea of red flowers and petals with it too! Gorgeous!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 2:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2009