I was thinking about taking some profesional pictures of our daughter for fathers day. I was hoping someone maybe has some advice as to where I should go and maybe some cute ideas for me. everywhere I've been so far the pics are taken by teenagers and don't seem to turn out as good as I payed for.

My daughter is almost 9 months and doesn't have much hair so I dont think I can do the bow thing. We live in Vegas

JoMamma912

Asked by JoMamma912 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• olan mills for sureeeeeee. they do the besttt. at least where i am (KY).
    they tell me to take muh time with muh bby cuz they dont go off the waitin list, they go off of the bby. n that the bby will do best when shes happy, so we do wht the bby wants. n their pics are the best. wayyyyy better than sears :]
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• walmart has a special price going on right now and we like thier work
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am on the picture people's email list and they sent out a free portrait (they do this all the time, no fee, one pic free) for father's day and they seem to be well trained around here.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I use Walmart and everytime we get them done we love them. they are really good.
    Buggaboosmama

Answer by Buggaboosmama at 12:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009