What exercise aid should i buy, if i'm really overweight?

I want to add something besides just walking to my exercise. but i want something i can do. what do you recommend? an exercise ball, any good dvd's ? I want something i can do at my fitness level now so i won't be discouraged...it's not that i don't want it to be challenging, but at my sive i'm not gonna be jumpin rope just yet, ya know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Elliptical is a great way to loose weight I lost a lot of weight working out on one of them and of course a diet, and you can always find ellipticals on craigslist.com check it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• what is a ellipticals?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• The Biggst Loser has several DVD's that allow you to choose your fitness level, what muscle groups you want to work out. You should also check out their new book, "The 30 Dy Jump Start Plan". The book has everything you need to get on the road to weight loss.

If you do not have the money to purchase exercise videos.you can always find them at yard sales, or rent them at a video store or library.

INSPIRATION

Answer by INSPIRATION at 11:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I HAVE SEVERAL EXERCISES MACHINES AT HOME THAT HONESTLY I NOT EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO USE REGULARLY JUST SOMETIMES,NOW MY MAN AND ME WE WALKING 3 MILES 3 TIMES A WEEK,AND I AM JUMPING THE ROPE,SOME PILATES,AND ABS,I NEED A MIRACLE,I LET MYSELF SO BAD,I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU AND FOR ME.
    mexicanbeauty

Answer by mexicanbeauty at 3:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009