what foods are you feeding your baby?

My daughter is 7 1/2 months... I was just curious what types of foods you were feeding your LO.

She has her bottom 2 teeth and her top 2 teeth are coming in...
I give her cut up pieces of fruits, small pieces of bread, and veggies (along with baby food and milk)... is there anything else I can give her??

tbear2008

Asked by tbear2008 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is almost 7 months and it sounds like they are eating about the same things! He loves to snack of Gerber puffs every-now and then. However if he shows interest in something I am eating I will give him a few bites.. he is just getting his first tooth on the bottom so I don't give him anything he will need to really chew. Things like cottage cheese, mashed potatoes, vanilla ice cream ( VERY LITTLE) mainly so he can experience different textures.
    luvmyson1122

Answer by luvmyson1122 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• check out baby-led weaning if you haven't already!

i give my baby pretty well whatever i eat. whole grain breads, fruit and veg are staples in our house.

katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 6:35 AM on Jun. 4, 2009