what should i do?

my SO's ex has been very touchy with him lately..she recently had a cousin die in a motorcycle accident . and at my step-sons baseball game he went to tell her how sorry he was and get an address oon where to send flowers or money to, and she hugs him..i didnt say anything because i thought it was just an upset hug later he told me she was carressing his neck.. and later she thanked him.. all week she has been calling him for stupid little things or crying about her cousin...but when others talk to her she is fine..at todays game she was trying to hold his hand and touch on him... and at the end of the game as we were packing the kids up and handing her their stuff she went to kiss him until i gave her a funny look my SO didnt notice her go to kiss him.. but he cant stand her.. she has been with ber Bf for about a year.. and we are preg. with our 1st, what should i do he says she does this when she isnt happy with her own life

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 11:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• He has be the one to speak to her. He needs to tell her to back off - that their personal relationship is over and the only thing he is interested in her about is the child. NOTHING else! If you do it she will know it bothers you and then that will just encourage her to be worse. She is probably jelous- she sees he is happy, engaged and starting a new family while her life is not going so well. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• POSTER:: i am 30 weeks pregnant. and she does these things right in front of me.. what would you do.. i fully trust my SO because i know how he feels about her..........WHAT SHOULD I DO!!
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 11:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Around her nothing but he should hear you loud and clear.
    mandyandthree

Answer by mandyandthree at 11:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Any time she touches him your man needs to speak up and tell her not to. Him allowing that is disrespecting your relationship. Hugs every now and then are okay but no caressing. Your man needs to grow some balls and tell her off. If he doesn't than I think you should. But tell him you would prefer for him to do it, because if you do it it won't be nice.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• he pulls away and only talks to her about his son but she has been acting very weird lately... hewont go around her alone (without me) because he thinks she may try to sleep with him..she has done this with a coulpe of his other Gfs that he really didnt care about.. we are getting married in october after i have recovered from the birth of our baby..but since i have started showing she has gotten worse.. and started calling him for no reason... or just for stupid little things.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i agree with the above your man needs to tell her to back off, but if your guy is like miine he is too nice to do anything i had a problem with my ex bf's wife doing that to my husband and he wouldnt say anything to her so i did, told her to back the f** off or else she gonna get her a** beat, then i told her husband he better keep his woman in check... no probs since
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Ignore her, laugh at her, tell her to stop....these are all options. I'd ask her if she really thinks it's appropriate to man handle someone else's man? Keep in mind since he's only an SO technically he's still single and I'm sure she sees him as that. I'm guessing she thinks since he didn't marry you then he's not that into the relationship which to her means he's still fair game. He needs to set her straight if he can't really stand her. Obviously, she's not getting that message from him.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• tell her to back off, plain and simple. tell him to tell her to back off as well.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 3:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2009