33 weeks pregnant Rapid heart beat shortness of breath seeing spots?

Has anyone else had this problem? I had it with my first pregnancy but they never told me what the problem was..but now this rapid heart beat and the shortness of breath is scaring me. its like butterfiles in my chest..like when you see someone you haven't seen in a long time and your heart starts flying and you can't breathe. :S

Mandy_Cakes

Asked by Mandy_Cakes at 12:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should go to the doctors. shortness of breath and being dizzy is normal late in pregnancy but idk about seeing spots..
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I did have these symptoms and when i went to the dr. I had preclampsia (however you spell it) I went to the dr because i was scared and i ended up having to be induced because my blood pressure was so high. You need to get checked out because if you blood pressure gets high and you develop preclampsia then your organs will start shutting down and it can be fatal.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 12:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I agree with abbibaileylily it sounds like preeclamsia or hypertension they both can be very serious if it gets worse i would go to the ER, if it is doable and you can handle it then you can wait and make a dr appointment tomarrow but i would reccomend the ER. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:15 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I agree with the other pp's. I had pre-eclampsia and it can be very serious. I would call your dr. to let them know what's going on then go to L&D or the ER. Don't take any chances with your health or the babies health.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i had this with my first daughter like i said...and i ended up having her at 34 weeks right now my heart is just flying and i can't breathe i am calling my OB tomorrow!
    Mandy_Cakes

Answer by Mandy_Cakes at 12:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would be headed to the ER telling them something is wrong.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• That happened to me when I would get very stressed or upset while pregnant. I would need to get away from what was upsetting me and calm down.
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• with my first daughter i had preterm labor from 5months until 34weeks when i had her. And it was just like this...but this time is even worse i am so dizzy and can't breath feels like a panic attack almost...and these silver spots ...gosh..i feel terrible.
    Mandy_Cakes

Answer by Mandy_Cakes at 1:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i had that this past pregnancy and i didnt have preeclampsia . there was nothing wrong with me lol .
    id still talk to your dr about it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• why wait till tomorrow? go to the er now
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 6:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009