To the left wingers just curious, Do any of you know what happened to William Long?

Left Dems only need answer please. I want to see how quickly I get the right response from the liberals and how much they know about this situation? details please!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Private, recruiter allegedly killed by a Muslim outside a recruiting station. I say allegedly because no trial has yet been held, and I haven't seen anything about whether the suspect has entered a plea. (I've been a bit busy with forest fires here.) One other recruiter was also shot in the attack.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I shoulda also said army. The recruiting station was a multiple-service center.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• And to add more off the top of my head...the suspect had been on a watch list. Was recently in Yemen...I don't recall how recently off hand.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• hahahahah had a conservative said "by a muslim" instead of radical extremist muslim they'd be hammered.I just think that is ironic and funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Damn anon, she answered your question, but you have to keep poking huh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Not the same anon that asked the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• "hahahahah had a conservative said "by a muslim" instead of radical extremist muslim they'd be hammered."

Not by me. I don't know that the fellow was a radical extremist. I also don't yet know if HE is actually the guilty party...I haven't seen the evidence. I believe he is but belief isn't knowledge. It's for a jury to decide.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2009