to the right wingers who is George Tiller?

as much as you know about him please! left wingers need not reply.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is now a dead baby killer

I see Obama FINALLY said something about the murdered army recruiter AFTER days.Yet for Tiller it was ONE HOUR.I am sure Obama was told he better say something people are curious.This is what he said
    “I am deeply saddened by this senseless act of violence against two brave young soldiers who were doing their part to strengthen our armed forces and keep our country safe. I would like to wish Quinton Ezeagwula a speedy recovery, and to offer my condolences and prayers to William Long’s family as they mourn the loss of their son.”

So deeply saddened that it took days and pressure to respond? haha yeah
    And he was "shocked and outraged" over Tiller.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• He specialized in late term abortions. Women have died in his care after abortions. One of them was my aunt she went back in after her procedure she did not feel right he said she was fine she was dead the next day. He left part of her baby in her and the infection from that killed her. He did not care about women only about the amount of money he could make. You can look him up. I know that his family is considering not opening his clinic back up which will mean women will have to go to Colorado to get third trimester abortions. I don't think it was right for that mentally ill man to kill him. Tiller belonged in jail not in a cemetary as a martyr.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• He was a doctor who did late-term abortions since the seventies. He'd been shot before, his clinic bombed, apparently a huge character in the pro-life/pro-choice struggles. If I was into the abortion thing, I would have known who he was before he was killed. There were even websites like, stoptiller.com.
    He must have really believed in what he was doing to keep on so, in the face of all that violence, but I don't know. I'm sure he gave abortions to women he should have refused.
    This whole thing is terribly sad.
    I've heard other conservatives say that things like abortion and gay marriage are the bane of our society, but I honestly think the bane of our society is that people are so opinionated and sure they're "right" that they take judgment into their own hands :(
    Look at a lot of the discussions here on cafemom, and the dialogue there- it's a mini-version of what I'm talking about.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• It was wrong that he was murdered and I'm sad for his family. I am also deeply saddened at those babies that were killed under him, and they get no recognition and it feels like no one is outraged and shocked as they are by Dr. Tiller's murder. I have a very special place in my heart for the unborn and for babies and children with special needs. My heart aches for these precious children.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• OP....GOOGLE is your friend! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009