What could he be saying?

My son is pretty articulate. I understand pretty much every word from his mouth... except this... or maybe I am hearing it correctly. He is saying "two dauders" I would hold him and his brother and say "my two boys" , so I assumed maybe he's getting words confused and saying "two daughters". Then my husband thought it was two dollars, and my son said "no", then I thought he was trying to say "dodgers", but Idon't think so (he went to a dodgers game in April... wasn't too impressed with a baseball game). Then today he came up to me and pinched my tummy saying "two daughters". I'm not pregnant or anything, but he has a habit of pinching and grabing my tummy (and boobs sometimes). also when he says it it seems so random and he keeps satying it!!Any idea on how to figure it out?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hmm...it sounds like "two daughters" to me. Maybe he heard the word daughter somewhere and just likes saying it? I can't think of anything else that sounds like that off the top of my head.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Maybe he's asking you for two dollars? lol
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Maybe it something he saw on tv. I've racked my brain and cannot come up with anything besides daughters and dollars. Maybe he knows something you don't and your pg with twin girls, lol. If you figure it out let me know, I'm curious.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• lol sadira29... I hope not!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Ask him to show you what he's talking about, or where it's at.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I was thinking "daughters" or "dollars" but I don't know....
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009