family before friends?....

so i introduced my best friend to my cousin and he liked her a lot. he had
a new stereo system put in her car and he treated her like gold. my cousin
used him for sex and wat ever else she could get from him. Then she went
and started sleeping with his friend and ditched him. He is really hurt bye
this. Im so mad at her so she then threw in my face that she and i are
family and family is supposed to come first and that i shouldnt be siding
with him. I dont feel that i am wrong to be mad at her. i trusted her to
treat my friend better than that. wat do u think?

mommacj13108

Asked by mommacj13108 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you have every right to be mad at her. yes, she is your family but that doesn't give her the right to treat people like crap && expect you to pretend like she is a good person just b/c she is your family.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I agree with HisMommySince07. Being family doesn't mean you have to stick up for, support, or agree with everything she does...especially if its wrong! I don't care if you are my mom, dad, brother, sister, cousin, or whatever...if you are doing something wrong that I don't agree with than YES I am going to disagree with you and be mad about it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think you've known her for a long time and knew how she is and you set your friend up for that heartache. Shame on you. You are as guilty as she is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Well you dont have to take sides at all. Just committ to staying out of it. Just because you introduced them doesnt mean you made them go out or have sex or anything else. Just let them work it out. Yeah, I would be pissed at her because in a way, she represents you as your family, but no theres no rule that says you have to take her side because shes family. Just refuse to get involved. Did you know she was like that?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i had no idea she was like that. my sister in law says i dont have a right to be mad cuz my cousin is going through a divorce at the age of 18 and that she is gunna act out and not be herself. But i dont see divorce as an excuse to act that way.
    mommacj13108

Answer by mommacj13108 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think you have every right to be mad at her. What she did was wrong and she hurt someone you love.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• there is nothing wrong with being mad at family.. especially when they make u look bad for hooking the two of them up... but....... did i read divorced at 18??? u cant expect much.. she's 18 and young.. teenagers tend not to think before they act... live and learn
    MonkeyBoyAlex

Answer by MonkeyBoyAlex at 11:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009