How many of you visit the site rotten.com?

what is the grosses thing you have seen on there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never been. What is it?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Oh it's a horrible site! Not for the weak stomach lol. I think the grossest thing on there it the pics of decapitations...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• some cab driver's head blown off by a shotgun close range. Didnt even look like a human anymore. Either that, or a decapitation caused by a helicopter. Or the pictures of many cases of elephatitus? Looked unreal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• the grossest was a suicide by shot gun or the 2 liter coke bottle up some chicks whoohaw . they still have that site up? i havent been there in years.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have the morbid curiosity to check it our like twice a year. The grossest was a guy they found that had died of autoerotic asphyxiation and he had like swelled up like a sausage. I can't explain it. some of the bubbles on his body had burst and the blood was all over him. His penis looked like a big red balloon with string tied around it. Worst part is the poor guy was wearing thigh high stockings and high heels.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ahh! i saw someone who was decapitated by a helicopter and his brains were all over. orr i'll neevvveerrr get this image out of my mind: a lady died from shock after pooping out a bunch of worms..the toilet was full of reaalllyyy long white worms. YYUUUCCCKKK! I don't think I can handle that sight anymore.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• UGH !!!!!!! last time i was on there i was look at the birthday month and there was 2 women that weighted around 600 pounds each and in the middle was this lil poor old man..lol. i don't even know if its still up or not last time i seen it was like in 2000
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• throwing upOh and the body that was electrified in a tub and they didn't find him for 4 weeks, He had pretty much liquified and his teeth and hair were floating a tub of what looked like beef stew!!!!

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• How about the guy with a jar of jelly and a potato up his rear! EEEWWW!
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I remeber see a lady in a bath tub and she had the RUNS and she was on her shoulders while the pop ran out of her rear and it looked like a water fountain.. i think i need to drink i feel like gagging
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009