to the right wingers who is William Long answer needed ASAP

none of the left wingers know because CNN did not report it till 10 pm that day! FOX NEWS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT TELLS ALL THE NEWS NOT THE ONES IN THEIR FAVOR SAME WITH NBC AND TIME.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The army recruiter that the extremist muslim murdered.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Google......Google...Google....I am not in HS and no longer need the quizzes...Why exactly are you quizzing everyone tonight. Paper to write?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Uh...I answered your question soon as I saw it. A few minutes after you posted this. You need to give it some time, you know. Can't answer what I haven't read!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• You gotta love how the OP assumes that only right wingers know all news. Hmmm . . . close minded much?
    Dewdlemom

Answer by Dewdlemom at 8:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

***

I read that as "left-wingers" are incapable of watching Fox News or using Google to answer simple questions! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ***FOX NEWS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT TELLS ALL THE NEWS NOT THE ONES IN THEIR FAVOR SAME WITH NBC AND TIME.***

Really?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2009