Does anyone believe that America will be taken out first?

I've been thinking about this now because of the recent developments in threats to the US. Our pastor once said that the bible does not talk about America in the last days. The bible talks about Russia and Europe so he believes just like others that America will be taken out first. What do you think as far as scripture?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 12:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why would the bible talk about something as yet undiscovered when the bible was written? It doesn't spend much time on Neptune or Io either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• The bible does not talk about America but we have to remember God is going to take care of his people and now matter what is about to come on the USA and the world lets stay on Jesus and tell people about him... This world is gone crazy and we have to Praise God in the good and bad times...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Humm....I think the top two answers should have skipped this. I forgive you.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Are you serious? Who cares, if it does happen, you're not going to be around to care anyway. Get on with your life.. enjoy it while you can.

You could walk out your door and be ran over tomorrow... Have a nice day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• lol..."To live is Christ and to die is GAIN".
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think that once God makes his decision to end everything the WHOLE EARTH will be taken all at once...not one by one...dont you think that The whole world watching other parts of the world being taken by God will make people think and talk? It makes more sense to take it all at once...
    Anonymous

• America is not in the Bible, the Bible came before any thought of America. Don't get all upset if you are mistaken. Part of being a true Christians is to know when you are wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• you are so right sister to live is Christ and to die is Gain AMEN...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• you guys are creepy.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• all you folks are sure in a hurry to die. not me, I love my family too much to not fight to stay alive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2009