Do you pick your nose when no one is looking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was driving today and picking my nose whenever I knew no cars were next to me.. i realized picking the snotty ones is dangerous while driving..your too focused on getting it off your finger!..so yes.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yup
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Guilty! if it is bugging the heck out of me and I can only get it out with my nail or by digging for gold then I gotta do what I gotta do. Good thing is, I grew out of the smearing it on the walls or furniture back when I was 12.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• lol..i saw a bumper sticker on someones car yest that said " I just saw you pick your nose!"
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• haha yes i do! hell.. i even pick it sometimes when there are people around me! lol. well, family of course. haha. i'm not that brave to do it in public. lol.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 1:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Yup. Luckily, I do it when I'm totally by myself in my room or in the bathroom with a kleenex.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I especially like the ones that come out in long strings like string cheese and I can literally feel it coming out from the top of your nose and then it causes me to sneeze. Awww, the finer things in life.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I do, but I don't do it in front of anyone~ way to embarrased, and I don't want my kids to see it and do it!! I try to always use a kleenex though. My husband does it in front of me and the kids.....it's sooo gross!!! He flicks it too~yuk!!! I walk over and hand him a kleenex and say pleese use it, so the kids can hear it so they know its not proper to do! Then I tell him he needs to wash his hands. So not cool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I do it when people are lookin . lol sorry dont like boogs hangin/
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 1:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Who doesn't?
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2009