WHOA! Did you see this on the news?

A suicidal lady lies down on the train tracks and it just goes right over her.....

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What I find really sad about things like this is the lack of consideration. I had a family member who committed suicide and it really seems to me that suicidal people are so inwardly focused on the PERCEPTION that they are alone and in pain... they feel like there's no one in the world that cares or will help and fail to realize it is THEY who cut everyone else out and that is SO evident in the fact that they do not realize they affect other people when they end their lives. How about all the total strangers, including children, that witness someone throwing themselves in front of a train? Was it the suicidal person's intent to traumatize everyone around them in their desire to end it all? How selfish, the guilt they leave behind for the people who survive them. Why do suicidal people not reach out for help? Because they know they would get help from people who DO care and it would blow apart their illusion that no one cares.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• omg that is nuts!!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I know she didn't lay on the rail but c'mon! if she was that committed to it and she didn't even get hurt......makes you wonder if there truly is a certain "time" for all of us to go.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• doesnt it just humor you when someone tries to kill themselves and they cant even do that right?!. hahahahahahah
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 1:38 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Did you hear about the man in China who just stood on the bridge and finally someone walked up to him and pushed him? HAHA! (he lived)
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• hahah. this was funny. and omg yes i saw the one bout the china man.. that shit was funnyy
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• you are all sick for laughing at this.......................hahahahahahahaha,,,,oh damn it, im laughing too, what the hell is wrong with us....lol???!!!!!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• *disclaimer* I don't think suicide is really that funny. I took a whole bottle of sleeping pills when I was a teenager but then got scared when my breathing got really shallow. I hope that they do get the help they so desperately need.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Even more sad is that she did this because she was fired from a travel agency!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2009