How do I get rid of baby eczema on my babies face? its only on his face.

nessy1980

Asked by nessy1980 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you dont get rid of it they have to out grow it but you can help it
    we have to use eucerin lotion the regular non perfumed one . it helps our daughter
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Have you looked into the possibility of a dairy allergy?

aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• that is what is wrong with our daught she has milk related eczema and our dr still told us to use the eucerin lotion . she is only 6 weeks so that works good for her still
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• If the eczema is caused by dairy...then the dairy is most likely going to cause a lot of other problems as well. That includes anything with cow milk, casein, whey, any other milk products. Luckily there are lots of great alternatives like soy, hemp, rice, and many others. OP you can google milk allergy and see if your kiddo has any of the other symptoms.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 1:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• agree...my dtr had milk eczema...really bad on her face, dr. switched her to soy and it cleared up in a few days...check with your dr. to see about switching....
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 8:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My baby is on breast milk and formula. I think it is the formula too now when i think about it because his face was fine and then the eczema started.
    nessy1980

Answer by nessy1980 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2009