DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?

WHAT KIND OF PETS? ANYONE HAVE PIT BULL DOGS? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM??

mommyof302

Asked by mommyof302 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pets

• We own 2 quarter horses and a siamese cat!
    kizzy819

Answer by kizzy819 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• My mom had a pit bull for several years. He was probably the best family dog my immediate family ever had. As a matter of fact, my son was terrified of big dogs - except that one. He was such a great dog that my mom just hasn't been able to replace him.

I have cats. We aren't allowed to have dogs where we live.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 1:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Pitbull-Terrier Lab and two rats. Pitbulls make awesome pets. Their loyalty is outstanding. Can be stubborn, but are very intelligent. They know that if they look at you a certain way that you will happily give them your husbands steak. Need exercise, ours is happiest at and hour and a half walk every day. To make it easy my husband and I divide it, 45 min walk twice a day. Ours only eats 2 cups a day of dry dog food. But she really enjoys her pig ears. Don't forget to to go over basic commands. People hear pitt and they just freak out because when they get into fights because of how protective they are of the owners and children, they can fight to the death. Usually the death of the other dog.Ours enjoys being outside for several hours on hot days. I'm glad we have a fence! Watch out for rabbits and squirells, the terrier part makes them try to bolt to get at 'em. The greatest love you can get is from a pittbull.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 2:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Two horses, two collies, and about 20 BARN CATS!!Jk actually it's about 8, just seems like 20 when buying food for them.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have one blue heeler collie mix and a black cat with a white chest and white paws.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have 3 toy chihuahuas and 2 teacup Pomeranian. They are all great dogs, but my personal fave is my Pomeranian--Poppi. We have stray cats outside that people cruelly dump out near our home because they don't want to care for them, and we have a couple of goldfish.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:21 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have a Black Lab and a cat. I would never own a pit bull, ever. There is too much inbreeding and the breed itself is very violent. Obviously this is my own opinion, and every dog, when trained properly, can be good dogs, but I'll stick to my purbreed labs.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• We currently have no pets but my husband would love a farm, he grew up on a working farm and he often says he would like one, the house we just got has a farm directly from it so maybe he'll be in with some luck in a few years time.
    MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 8:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have 3 American Pit Bill Terriers and my son has loved them since the day he came home. Now, at just barely one year, I find him mimicing my fussin at daddy by him stompin and squealin at Krystal (our inside dog). :P
    KayeleighHawley

Answer by KayeleighHawley at 9:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• 2 rats, 1 mouse, 1 cat, 10 fish....... My Pit bull Tessa had to be put down because she was old, had hip problems, arthritis and could no longer hold her bladder. I love pits but I am currently saving up for a Neo Mastiff because they are a bit bigger but still have that lovely square head.... My mom breeds Pomeranian's and would love to give me one but I can't stand those yapping hairballs... I need a real dog!
    Angelbluewingsz

Answer by Angelbluewingsz at 9:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2009