Why not make girls have their babys instead of abort everyone makes out with ADOPTION!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• because people would rather adopt from china or other foreign countries. We have more than enough abandoned children and babies in the welfare system as it is that need good homes but no one wants them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Because a child shouldn't have a baby. Do you know what a pregnancy and childbirth do to a woman's body?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would never abort a baby but I would assume that its done with if u abort it if you adopt the baby out you know its alive somewhere and that you have a child somewhere that will never be yours and it may be emotionally harder for some people. Either way is hard for women I dont think that many people who abort enjoy it or are happy about it and most later regret it.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Because this is America and we don't have the right to make other people do things based on our own personal beliefs, thank god.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 2:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOL you can't be serious worried about your figure?

IT is a child not a choice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• You cannot force a woman to have a baby, period. And anyway they make it so difficult for Americans to adopt American babies that we go to foreign countries to adopt. There are enough children that people do not want.

I would much rather a girl abort a baby as soon as she finds out she's preg than have her kill it and toss it in a garbage bin after delivering it.

It's sad, but it's reality.

HeatherMae55

Answer by HeatherMae55 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i agree with you completely. unless the mothers life is at stake, i think the child should be born! even with rape cases, i'm sorry and i know i'm gonna get bashed like hell for this, but its not the babys fault how it was conceived! you can always give it up for adoption! there are so many couples out there that want kids BADLY and cannot have them and here we have these women just killing theirs.. it makes me sick. it really does.
    bottom line.. IF YOU DIDN'T EVER WANT A BABY THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON BIRTH CONTROL OR KEPT YOUR LEGS SHUT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Anon 1:05-have you ever heard the phrase that when you assume you make an a$$ out of me and u? I wasn't talking about what a baby does to a woman's figure. I was talking about what it does to her body. Your hormones get all out of whack. Not good for a child still going through puberty. Everything gets smooshed, and stretched and spreads. And your body never gets back to the way it was before. That is a lot for a child to go through at such a young age.

Any more assinine assumptions to make as an anon? At least I didn't hit the anon button.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Anon in your response you said even in cases of rape women should still not have an abortion. With the quote from you below, it puts you in the light of rape victims ask for it. Have you considered young girls who are raped? Have they not been though enough?

"IF YOU DIDN'T EVER WANT A BABY THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON BIRTH CONTROL OR KEPT YOUR LEGS SHUT! " 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Until it can live outside your body, it is technically a parasite.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2009