Is there a limit as to how many abortions you can have?

ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS HAD A BUNCH OF ABORTIONS AND SHE WON'T GO ON BIRTHCONTROL IT REALLY SICKENS ME SO I WAS WONDERING DO THEY LIMIT HOW MANY YOU CAN HAVE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Health

• Why won't she get an IUD or something? A one time insert and it lasts up to ten years for some of them? Then she could stop kiling her children and putting her body through hell. There should be a law or something...if they are going to keep abortion legal, then there should be a rule that if you end up pregnant and decide to terminate it more than this many times within this time period... they should not do it unless you authorize them to stick an IUD up there or tie you up or something. I know it's not practical and it's technically her choice...but it makes me kind of sick.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• YIKES!!!! I imagine that if she goes to a bunch of different clinics and lies--how would they find out? And the clinicians are making top dollar, so why would they care?
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i would have to agree with aprilmorgans why the heck won't she go on bc thats really irresponsible
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Not only is it just wrong to use abortions as a form of birth control but its also destroying her body. I feel sorry for people who aren't educated enough to live their lives better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• no there's no limit, no fifth one free rule either.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i live in california and theres not but your body has a limit thats for sure
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• this kinda makes me sick to my stomach. I dont under stand why so many people out there can get pregnant with out any problem and then just decide that they are going to kill that baby because they aren't "ready " for a baby. FUC**** slut! I wish i could have another baby but no i just had a miscarriage. I am going to stop myself no from going any further with this topic.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I dont think there is, but thats just disturbing. One day should she want kids, she wont be able to have them.
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 2:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• op here in response to iluvmyboys21......she jokes about it all of the time she says stuff like abortion is the best form of bc no condom sex feels better w/o them no pills i forget them who wants the side effects anyway i don't get pg everytime anyways so when i do i just take a visit to the doc and the disaster is undone and she just laughs it off its so sickening when i was going through my miscarriage she joked about that too saying i wish i could have had a miscarriage hahaha i just said some people want to have their baby and i haven't spoken to her since she said that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Not only can multiple abortions be hard on her body, she is also at risk for STDs, some of which can kill her. Why doesn't she get a tubal ligation?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2009