anyone has any good ideas for a gift for someone graduating from high school and someone else that accomplished a masters degree?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• BIBLE
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• What are their interests? You can always get a book on that, or something geared in that direction.
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 2:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• hs - stuff for college, money, "what do i do now that moms gone" cookbook
    college - a nice book from hallmark, gift card to a nice restarant, nice breifcase (depending on their field)
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:33 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• High school grad: gift card for stores or restaurants near college
    Masters: business card holder, briefcase
    Either: Oh the Places You Will Go by Dr. Suess

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have been getting the high schoolers gift cards to the bookstore at the college they will be attending in the fall .... usually about $25. I do not want to give them a check or cash because I don't know where it's going. With the gift card, they can buy supplies, clothing, accessories, or books.

As for the masters degree, I'm not sure. Maybe a nice gift card to a resturant to celebrate?
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• When I graduated highschool I received a laundry basket full of laundry detergent, fabric softner, cleaning supplies, broom, mop dustpan. My dorm was my first "house" and I had zero cleaning supplies. Oh yeah...and cash

When I received my Masters I didn't get diddly squat. I didn't expect or need anything. My parents took our family out to eat, which was enough to break the bank.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 9:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• my daughter is going away to collage and has a kitchen and bathroom in her dorm so I got her a basket full of cleaning supplies and kitchen items, plus a first aid kit. Then I hid a few surprise gifts like a plague that reads....If the first time didn't work do it the way your mother told you to do it...and a few good books
    "what do I do now that mom's gone" book it's excellent! You could also get books about collage survival for the freshman year.
    Master's degree well I would just get a gift card
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009