Im sure alot of people have had trouble with this! Please Help!

I have been searching for a crib conversion kit to make my sons crib a toddler bed. I have a Delta Luv Bridgeport crib in cherry. I went to Kmart, Walmart, Target, Babiesrus and sears, and none of them carry the conversion kits for Delta. Ive been told that it has to be a Delta brand conversion, is that true or can it be another brand? I checked out the conversion kit when i purchased thinking it would be ok if i bought the kit later, guess i was wrong! Please help me find out where to get it so i don't have to buy a toddler bed and mattress

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'd say try looking for one online.
    A lot of stores don't carry such things, but they exist they just make it hard to get em.
    I got a crib that will turn into a toddler bed and a full bed, but I have to special order the other parts online some how when i'm ready to do it.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 4:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Check on-line i had no problem.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Did you call Delta and ask them where you can get one? Or even if you could buy it direct from them?
    http://www.deltaenterprise.com/customer_service.asp
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• look on line or call the manufacturer
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009