why??

why do i wanna kiss my baby everytime i lift her up and why am i hogging her from her daddy...lol...and why was it so hard to leave her at grandmas while i had to go finish my exams...its amazing

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 3:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they are too precious arent they! Its wonderful being a mother!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• because you are her mother :) this time is so special, make the most of every precious minute, they slip by so, so fast. i have a 6 year old and a 10 month old, and it seems like my daughter (the 6 year old) was born such a short time ago, yet she is at school already! amazing stuff, parenthood!!
    katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 5:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I know I totally feel the same way and cant let go of her. Sometimes I think she gets sick of the hugs and 10,000 kisses she gets every day. Its amazing and hows how protective I am of her. I couldn't leave her even for an hour...so glad I dont have too.
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 6:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009