What do you guys think about waxing???

WaxExpert

Asked by WaxExpert at 4:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I LOVE getting waxed professionally. It is just not always in my budget. hahaha

I usually get my eyebrows waxed and my pubic area sugared.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would love to go get professionally waxed, but I've never really had the extra money. btw, what is "sugared?"
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• hmmm well, i have this wax which is from this lady in dallas (thats where i reside) and it is just awesome! the bottle is pretty big and lasts me almost 6-7 months and it is pretty reasonable. i get my hands, legs and bikini done with that and i do it myself. the wax is just so good -- it is sugar wax but also has some ingredient which soothes the skin and keeps the skin fresh. you should try it.
    WaxExpert

Answer by WaxExpert at 5:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I go and get my bikini area waxed. I would never do it myself though.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I have my eyebrows wax regularly. Actually...I take that back... since being pregnant i've slacked. A lot. :-/ My brow's are the only thing i've ever had waxed. I dont know how i'd handle having my lady area waxed lol!
    AmyRickenbacker

Answer by AmyRickenbacker at 2:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I like to get my brows and lip done. Haven't had the money to go to the salon in months though.

I'm pretty hairy downstairs, so the bikini wax terrifies me. And I don't really want someone all up in business, ripping my hair out.
    Anonymous

• I do my eyebrows, I would probably do a bikini if I were going on vacation, but definitely not a Brazilian, Ouch LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2009