why do u think they cant find any bodies from that airplane that fell into the ocean?

do u think because they sunk to the very bottom of the sea, or do u think they exploded with the airplane when it hit with impact on the ocean or do u think sharks ate them already? its very sad, worth nightmare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• like how you used sensitivity in your question. ugh. i think we will never know. its between God and them. just pray.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think that various things happened to them, and I think, in the end, it doesn't really matter what, exactly, happened to them. They are gone, and their loved ones are devastated. I don't want to know specifically how they died, I didn't lose anyone on the flight, so I don't have a need to sensationalize their loss with the morbid details.

However it was though, I hope for their sakes and for their loved ones sakes that it was quick and as painless as possible.

They are in my prayers.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Well if the plane broke up in mid air they probably broke up as well and as sad and sick as it may seem they probably became fish food. I think they just need to be left alone and have the ocean as their final resting place.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 6:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think the OP is the same one who can't wait for the movie about this tragedy to come out! Sounds like a real "blockbuster!" (rolls eyes)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I agree with usmc0351wife except without the fish food part.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• well, i'll say right noe that i dont know all the details behind this. Did the plane break up before hitting the water or did it go under whole?
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 8:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think that eventually they will work things out i just wish they got out there sooner. I am quite upset because there we're little children and people from my country on the plane and, it's been all over the papers of the heartbreak and on televsion. and it's quite upseting to see.
    MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 8:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• One word....SHARKS.

dustinsmom1

Answer by dustinsmom1 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I am doubting that they will find bodies. Only because they have found things that are found inside the fuselage, that would indicate to me that it was not whole when it reached the water.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of those passengers.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• They are probably lost on an island in another time period that cannot be found where strange things are happening to them. Ok, I know that was wrong! But, I did have to think of Lost. It is so sad that happened to those poor people. Such a mystery that only God knows.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2009