Any1 need a sprint phone??? (BKLYN area)

im selling my Sprint/ HTC touch pro n wants to kno who will offer me da best price for da fone... in da store you'll pay 579$ +tax i'll giv up my baby for 300$ :( PS... tryna get rid of it like yesterday, so ask around if u dont want / need it... thanx

There isnt anything wrong w/ it... (very very few bumps n bruieses )but im considering switching my service and i cant take the phone with me.

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 7:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah right, also this post is against cafemom rules. This should be in the Market Place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Three hundred bucks? No way, I bought an Instinct which is the best phone Sprint has for $400 and after my rebates, it was $100. Its like the Iphone but Sprints version. Did you get it from the store? I think you paid way too much. Just my opinion though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• its a windows based PDA phone... has microsft word, excel, powerpoint etc. touchscreen and the slide out keyboard. yes... it was very expensive but its well worth it. If I could keep my phoneand take it to another company please believe i sure would. :(
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 10:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2009